Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 29, 2015

     I have been having a rough go of it lately.  It seems like I am constantly either enraged by the slightest things or on the verge of wanting to drive into oncoming traffic.  And the worst part is I don't know why I am suddenly having these drastic swing of emotions.  I know that after I started having these swings I started having problems with restless sleep.  I have been distant from my family and friends as well as my co-workers.  It's needless to say that I am going to need to talk with my doctor about possibly increasing or changing my prescription for antidepressants.  I am sorry to any who read this if I come across as being complacent, I just need to get this off of my chest and out of my head.  Thank you to any who stick through this ramble with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment